Thursday, June 18, 2009

*Sleeping with a woman who holds mase!*

So, right now I am trying to go to sleep, but it's kind of hard when the girl next to me is sleeping with a big can of mase. I have a friend who is overly prepared for a break-in, but I guess that is better than not being prepared at all. But my thinking is, what if she has some sort of night terror and I lose my site for days?! I am kinda freaked out here.

My back is like out of control in the hurt department! I don't know what exactly is ruining my back, but it's something at work. I was at school from 8:30 to 6:30 today with no breaks, and I always seem to have some sort of drama to attend to! Today was the bee sting from the little boy who decided to do a dance in front of the hive. That never works out well. I told him not to bother the bees, and what did he do? He got down with his groovy self inches from the hive! Does anyone ever listen to me????????????????? I say things for good reason!

A chicken chased me...and it even growled at me. Yes, growled. I went a runnin', because there was no way I was gonna be pecked! And those things freak me out BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. wow abby, i bet whoever was sleeping with mace was just trying to protect you- you should thank them for looking out for your life.... :)

    also, what is the email address you use for your blog?

    ReplyDelete