Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*New phone*

I want a new phone SOOOO bad!!!!! Mine makes it so hard to text! So the poor people that text me probably think I am so mean. The fastest I've texted anyone back lately is like an hour later. Some people five days later, because I suddenly remember I haven't texted back. The other's never get one, because I completely lose their number from deleting texts and not saving numbers. The sad thing is..I want to be texted! And now people are losing hope in me!!!!!!! Those loyal texters that have always continued to text regardless of if there's an answer or not. Those random people you only text and never see. Those ones that keep your boredom from reaching a point of no return!!!!! Anyone who thinks of me randomly to text deserves one back! I want a new phone!!!! It's just that my phone is too hard to text on!!!! I bought the cheapest one...which was a bad idea! Now I have to buy another at full price, but I haven't decided if it is really a bad enough situation to spend the money. I figure when school starts I'll be texting even more...so hopefully by then I can get a new phone. Oh, why did my amazing phone have to drop in the toilet?! . R.I.P. lovely phone that was easy to text on. You will always be remembered and your death has left a thorn in my side.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! I'm sick of this baby phone i have!!!!! it is THE HARDEST THING TO TEXT ON!! it takes me like five minutes to type a short phrase! Its ridiculous! UGH! i SO feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete