Friday, June 12, 2009

*Hoity Toity*

Yesterday we went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant for Kate's birthday. It was not JUST a fancy restaurant, it was THE fancy restaurant. I mean I felt completely out of place, I was like so not proper enough to be in that place. It was so much fun, because it was a new experience. We go to nice restaurants all the time, but this was not a nice restaurant. It was like FANCY FANCY FANCY! Bonefish has nothing on this place! I was glad I didn't get kicked out from all my giggles. I don't think you were supposed to bust out laughing in there! And so many things about this place just screamed for a joke to be made about it!!! I couldn't help myself! Emily Gilmore would appreciate the place we went. We are talking a restaurant where you MUST do valet parking, and if you leave to go to the bathroom they fold your napkin AGAIN and pull your seat out and in for you. When we went to the bathroom the toilet paper was folded just so and Caroline goes: "Do I need to fold it back?!" haha! The about me of the restaurant said: "Very exclusive." We were VIP, people! But I am too loud of a person for a place like that. Only light giggles and fanning of the faces are allowed. And to be honest, they don't give enough food at upscale dining places like that! No wonder the stars are so skinny! They eat at places that give them hardly any food. I think I fit in better at places like Chili's. But we got a rose when we left, which made it all worth it. I just feel more beautiful when I have a rose in my hand. I don't know why :)

1 comment:

  1. write on your blog again! i want to get a better "glimpse into your life!" ;)

    ReplyDelete