Sunday, June 21, 2009

*One more thing to add for today*

Just had to say this....the Lord is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When He promises me things, He always keeps His promises. He has given me a joy today that I am so thankful for! It doesn't happen everyday, but it's here today. I just want to dance like a lunatic to show my thanks! haha! As I am writing this I feel completely at peace and content. In this moment I fully trust the Lord. And I wish I had that trust 24/7, but my weak human nature is not always thinking clearly. But right now, I feel clear. Right now, I am trusting 100% in my loving Savior! My father in Heaven is amazing. Happy Father's Day to the Lord as well! Thanks for being so great, Lord! I am in awe of His goodness!!!! He is sooooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like....SO nice!

YAY FOR THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment