Monday, June 8, 2009

*Good-bye Five Dollars...Good-bye*

This morning I stopped at San Fransisco bread company to get a ham and cheese bagel to start my day off right. I gave the man my money and when he started to give me change back he DROPPED five dollars and twenty-three cents into this open plastic container. I do not have much money, so that five dollars was definitely something I was counting on. Well, when I reached in to grab my dropped change, I realized it was a container for donations to charity. I stuck my hand in to grab my five dollars out, but the entire store seemed to stare at me and give me evil looks. They acted like I would be committing the ultimate sin by grabbing my change out of there. But by the way they looked at me, it seemed like they thought I was just taking a handful for the road. So needless to say I am five dollars poorer because of a slip up on my cashier's part. But I am all about giving to charity, so I guess it all worked out. But if that keeps happening, I am going to have to actually grab money from the charity box. Because if you saw my bank account, you would quickly realize I could be considered a charity as well. Okay, maybe not. But still. I love giving to others, but I like it better at the end of the summer when I can actually afford it.I'm tired...I'm going to sleep now. I am hoping for a great dream tonight! The past few nights have been filled with dreams of burning buildings, and I'm kinda ready for a nice dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment