Friday, May 6, 2011

*Student Descriptions of Me*

At my going away party today the students all gave me notes and wrote poems describing me. I had a lot of laughs when I got home and read through them because it's funny how students see me. I'm really tired so I don't feel like typing much, but I do want to write a few things that students said about me that you may find entertaining if you know me:

1.) Likes to talk

2.) Is very clean

3.) Wants to have fun

4.) Loves to swiffer

5.) Likes to hug

6.) Loves to work all the time

7.) Lives at school

8.)Likes to be a babysitter

9.) Likes to pre-rinse your dishes

10.) Laughs at everything

11.) Loves to eat


hahahaha…oh, wow. Through the mouths of babes, right?


1 comment:

  1. my only question is, "when did pre-rinsing your dishes" come up in the third grade classroom?! haha - i love you abby! kid stories alone make teaching the best profession.

    ReplyDelete