Saturday, March 27, 2010

*I was ATTACKED!!!*

I am itching and burning as I write this, so I'm sure you will get the full emotion of how angry I am at a certain horsefly. Most people just love nature and can't get enough of it, but those people are probably not the ones who get attacked in their beds.

Sometimes I need days where I read and write and do nothing else. Not often, but every once in a while for refreshment and today was that day for me. I had a new book and my heated mattress pad turned on high. I finally got into bed and everything in the world felt right. The view out of my window is gorgeous and the sun is shining in. Ah, so perfect.

That is until I heard a strange buzzing noise and saw a large creature flying strait at me! The moment it landed it started biting me violently on the neck!!!! Then it flew down the back of my shirt taking chunks of my flesh like it was free candy on Halloween!!!! My entire back started to burn with intense pain and I started running around in circles and slapping myself trying to kill the attacker!

The burning kept on and on and I couldn't find where the thing had gone. It was chilling in my shirt having the time of it's life! Abby for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!!! Hope that tasted good cause I'm seriously about to smack you and your entire family if you ever come and bite me in my bed again!!!!! Mom and dad thought it'd be nice to keep the doors open on this lovely day. Well, we all know this is a fallen world and bugs have sin nature,too! We shouldn't trust them so much!!!!!!

People laugh at me and say I overreact, but seriously….are you the one sharing your bed with a horsefly? Is getting a nice Spring Break nap really that out of reach for me? My back hurts so bad. This was a freak accident, but I'm still so upset. I'm having to wear bugspray to bed…how wrong is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment