Monday, February 15, 2010

*Did you toot, or was that my phone?!*

Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday me and Kate have an hour where we do our last minute homework for that day. Each time I rush into the room and grab my Spanish book at the speed of light and head strait to the computer. Somedays we can't be in the same room because the massive panic for the work due the next hour is the only thing on our minds. But other days we end up in the living room together. It's not always good because something always starts a laughing fit that ends up distracting us from our work. Not to mention there is always a story or something to say when we are together. Like right now we are talking about kittens raised constantly looking at a strobe light, because that is apparently important at this very moment.

Anyway….I just need to write this post so in the future I'll remember this precious hour of homework time with my best friend. Today we both were geared towards our homework, but it's just really hard when a Spanish voice starts screaming at me from my computer. How can two friends not start to laugh?! And while the spanish man is screaming at me about a broken leg, Kate is looking at odd pictures in her neuroscience book.

Not to mention our couches make really weird toot noises when we move around. The first time I thought the fart noise was my phone so I said "HEY! Did you toot or was that my phone?!?!" "No! Your phone sounds like a toot?!?!" she said back laughing. "um..YA! VIBRATION!" So then we were sitting there and every time a weird noise would happen she'd say "Was that your phone?!" hahahaha So now if you ever can't hold it in and toot around us, we'll pretend like it was my phone. So don't be bashful, we won't make you feel ashamed.

Well, the hour is up!!! Time to go to class!!! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment