Saturday, January 16, 2010

*Signature Dance Move*

I never knew I had a signature dance move until now. Yesterday when I was waving my arms side to side like a Mexican Chiquita Katelind said: "You know Abby likes a song if she does her signature dance move!" Signature dance move?!?! What are you talking about?!?!?!

She laughed at me and was SHOCKED that I had no idea what she was talking about. Apparently I used to do it in high school all the time, and bring it out when a good song comes on now.I have never been made aware of this before.

In my move I take one arm and put it strait up and put my elbow on the arm that's strait across and shake my arm and my head. I know that's a really bad explanation, but it's the best I've got. But apparently it's my "signature" dance move and it is shocking that I've never known about it before. Apparently it's been making an appearance for years.

I bought a leather journal that already looks old and tattered to give me a better chance of being a historical figure one day. It already looks like an artifact and I haven't even done anything to it!!! Abby...the future historical figure in the making. Just wait and see. Actually, you won't be able to, because my fame will be far beyond our years of life. That is all. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. okay abby, this is hilarious!
    i know EXACTLY the move you're describing, AND i LOVE that you bought a journal "that already looks old and tattered to give me a better chance of being a historical figure one day." hilarious. i love you! xoxo -noel

    ReplyDelete