Tuesday, September 29, 2009

*PAPER DELETED!*

I have been writing a paper since 9pm, and my Microsoft Word doesn't work, so I had to write it in an email. I finally finished, and breathed a big sigh of relief when I pressed the send button and the mailbox said "TOO FULL!". WHAT?! Too full?! I deleted emails all day!!! It ended up not sending, and deleting the WHOLE paper!!!!!!!! All of my work is gone. All of it. Good-bye, paper! I will have to wake up at 6am to write you again. :( There is no evidence that a paper was ever written. Gone. So very gone.That is not a very fun thing to happen right now. But my night has been very good, so I'm not going to let this minor set back ruin it.

But I do just wanna scream bloody murder for about five minutes.

This is quite the frustrating situation.

Why didn't I just watch "House" like I had planned? Homework and papers have it out for me. They hate me. They can smell my fear, just like a horse or dog. Horses and dogs hate me, too. They want to eat me for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment