Sunday, September 20, 2009

*EVERYONE LIVES!* (Bridesmaid dress update)

Some of you may remember that fateful day in August when I went to David's to try on my maid of honor dress. Not only did they not have my size, but the other bridesmaid dress I had ordered for another wedding made me feel like a monster!!!!!! I can't go into details again, because that day is too much for me. BUT I do have an update on the situation. I had to order my other dress cold turkey, because my size was unavailable....I can't think of a scarier dress situation! I am going to be on stage in front of TONS of people..and if the dress doesn't fit, talk about terrible. I'll have another great blog to write, but usually great blogs come from horrible days I'd like to avoid.

Today my mom told me she had picked up my cold turkey maid of honor dress and put it in my closet. I ran to my room and was bombarded with bridesmaids dresses, because that's what seems to fill it these days. I grabbed the one for Molly's wedding, and Molly asked what I was doing. Unzipping it and closing the door to her room I yelled :"Trying on your bridesmaid dress, and if it doesn't fit, somebodies gonna die!!!!". (I hear her laughing and telling her fiance that, but I was definitely not laughing.)Then one minute later I got to exclaim the wonderful news to her...I opened the door and happily declared "GREAT! Everybody lives!". The dress fits perfectly!!!! I actually feel quite pretty in it! What a miracle!!! I guess that's the good that comes from having the bride that picks out your dress be your twin. She knows what suits me best! GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I am happy :) What a wonderful update! I am going to feel beautiful as well!!!! I don't have to feel like the hobbit maid of honor!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the dress that used to make me feel like a monster, looks so much better now!!!!! I'm having a great try-on day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment