Tuesday, September 15, 2009

*Rainy Confessions and The Trust Triangle*

I love a rainy night. When I'm all clean and warm and in my pajamas listening to the rain. Feeling DRY and knowing that the scary coons are probably getting what they deserve. Yes, I love a rainy night. When I'm not having to be out in it that is. A rainy night is so not my friend when I'm having to walk back from the student center in a white t-shirt. I have said before that I like to play in the rain, but I have a serious confession to make. I DO NOT LIKE TO BE IN THE RAIN! I DON'T LIKE THE FEELING AT ALL!!! There it is!!! I said it! If I ever state otherwise, please stop me, because that means I'm just trying to fit in with you. And that is NOT me. Read my blog and see who I really am. haha. I think that's a reason why I like to blog. I feel like I can express myself without anyone forming judgments around me. I can truly be myself and talk the way I want to, because there's noone who is going to go against it. This is MY blog. It's all about my thoughts. I can write until my heart is content, and nobody ever gives negitive feedback. I do get positive feedback sometimes though. A 14 yr old girl fb messaged me today saying she has read all my blogs, and wants me to write a book! I told her that if I ever do write a book, she will be my first fan that isn't forced to be a fan. A forced fan is a family or friend. You know it's true.


My final word today is something VERY important that I have learned and should probably have learned long ago! It's definitely a DUH kind of thing! LISTEN TO THESE WISE WORDS!!!! Don't get involved in a TRUST TRIANGLE! Do you know what a trust triangle is? Of course you do! It's messed you over plenty of times before!!! It's when you are put in a situation involving three people that is a lose lose situation. A rock and a hard place if you will. There is absolutely NO WAY to win. Let me give you an example of the TRUST TRIANGLE. You and Person A are friends...Person A and Person B are friends. Person B and you are close/and or not close. Both can work. You and Person A start telling innermost thoughts and feelings. Person A goes to Person B and talks about YOU and Person B runs to you telling you what Person A said. You are then mad at Person A, and Person B is in trouble by Person A. Or Person B might not like what was said and get other persons involved that have nothing to do with the situation at all. That only leads to people acting weird towards you about something they don't even know about! I mean, those other people are definitely not going to see your side. You are dead meat socially with them. Just say bye right now! Then you have the other scenario where you are close with Person B and Person B is highly offended causing a quarrel that probably wasn't big enough to be a quarrel in the first place. Trusting person A with your innermost thoughts is how you get a big mess on your hands. Nothing against the person, it's just the way of the TRUST TRIANGLE!!! Everyone loses!!! Winning is impossible!!! If there was no triangle, those innermost thoughts to Person A would be fine. Probably a best confidant even! But since the TRUST TRIANGLE is in full force, run as fast as you can from showing your feelings!!!! All I'm saying IS...DO NOT...under ANY circumstances tell any of your secrets to Person A or B! Try to find a Person C! Because Person C knows nothing of Person A or B and your secrets are safe! And last but not least (possibly one of the worst trust triangle scenarios) You are close to Person A and Person B, but Person A and B are not close/fighting. Person A and Person B both want the juice on the other. Do not listen to the "trust me" talk!!! Just go with your gut and KEEP IT CLOSED!!!! Sometimes keeping your big mouth shut no matter how hard it is can be the best solution! The bible talks MANY times about keeping that trap SHUT SHUT SHUT!!!! Let's just learn to keep it to ourselves, people! That way nobody thinks you are something that you are not, and it keeps you from being in unnecissary trouble! You can go on having a happy life with little complications! VOILA!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you have mentioned me in this blog makes me very, very happy. You have no idea how hard I am laughing right now.
    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete