Monday, September 28, 2009

*Snuggie Love!*

When I put on my snuggie, everything seems right in the world. I feel like my snug is a little glimpse of heaven on earth. The Lord put that incredible idea into the head of the snuggie maker, and it might as well have been just for me. Snuggies are a joke to most people, and that is very offensive. Not only do they warm my heart and self, but they bring joy and happiness to every moment in my life that is spent in it. That is nothing to joke about if you ask me. You can even ask my roommates...when I am in my snuggie, I have a big smile on my face. I snuggle up with it and make weird joyous noises! Doesn't matter what the noise is, as long as it gets the point across that I am in bliss.

I spend a ton of time in my pink snuggie lately, but tonight I had it on while watching "House" and eating brownie mix pudding. Yes, please. Life is good. I have been happy for the past couple of days, and I love it! I should probably be stressing over some school work, but I am just basking in the fact that I'm not stressing. Ever since I bought my snuggie I have been pretty low key and peaceful. That is very rare for me. I'm usually worked up and panicked about something or other. My teacher even said the other day "Abby, you are a panicker!", haha. True. Very true. But not in my snuggsie! It's my escape. My escape to a land of cozy bliss!!!! Thank you, makers of SNUGGIE!!!! You are the best!!!!!

Who needs a boyfriend when you got a snuggie by your side?! Thank you, snug baby! You are my new best friend! And just a little comment for any one of the desperate people I have talked to lately who say "I can't stand being single!!!WAH!!!" WELL..LIGHTEN UP..AND BUY YOURSELF A SNUGGIE ALREADY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment