Sunday, September 27, 2009

*Hello boys and girl!*

Last night I was driving back with some friends from the OBU game, and in front of us was a truck full of students. We were all excited and hyper from winning the game, so my friend stuck her head out the window and started screaming to them. I decided to join in on the fun by rolling down my window and yelling..."HELLO BOYS AND GIRL!" Then to my horror my friend in the back said : "Abby! Those are all boys!!!!". NO way. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! Social flop right there. I started to make amends by saying "I MEAN, HI BOYS!!!!" and Rachel was like "Oh no!!! Correcting yourself just makes it worse!" So I tried to hide, but realized there was nowhere to run. We were stuck in traffic with the boys right in front of us, so I did what anyone would do, and pulled down my mirror over my face. I am seriously sorry for the gender mix up. I mean...it was dark outside, and if you are a boy with long hair you should realize there might be some confusion. Even with that said, I feel awful. Oh well. What do ya do.

I don't have anymore time to blog tonight, because I have SO much to do! I have work piled up to my forehead, which is why I'm going to sleep. Too much work overwhelms me. It messes with my sanity. What's a few more hours of hw verses sanity? Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment