Tuesday, September 8, 2009

*Sleep Brings Happiness!*

This morning I woke up on the right side of the bed, and have had a happy feeling inside all day! Every moment has been spent feeling this deep sense of joy that I don't normally have on tues/thurs considering they are my hardest days! But that was not the case today!!! I was sitting in class and I thought to myself "I am really enjoying sitting here right now!". I have been smiling or laughing by myself about random things even though all I've done is school and homework! I didn't even have time to eat lunch, or talk to any of my friends, because I was so busy. I had class all day, but I was constantly on the verge of laughter! This has been a day that feels like the joy inside of me could literally burst out of my skin it's so intense!!! Nothing in my life has changed, except that I went to bed at 8:30 pm last night. I slept for 8hrs. till 4:30am, and then I went back to sleep for three more hours before chapel! That equals 11 beautiful hours of sleep!!! And let me tell ya...It's like a serious attitude booster! I feel like a new woman!!!! I am going to try to go to bed really early at least once a week now! Because days like today are AMAZING!!!!!! Not to mention I didn't have to run into anyone I didn't want to run into! That just makes the day 10000million times better! It's like the sun shines brighter, and the butterflies follow me to class! No really, two butterflies seriously did follow me to class. lol Butterflies never follow me to class when I don't get enough sleep! How do they know?! :)

Needless to say...sleep brings happiness!!! Get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment