Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*Itunes Night*

I am up much later than I should be, because I am putting on all my cds on itunes. It has taken me two nights in a row, and I am ALMOST done. I have so many songs, and I can't wait to get everything working so that I will have the best play list in the entire world! I have never been into the whole ipod thing, but we listen to ipods all the time in the fourth grade classroom, and it has made me want one so bad! SO I am now jumping on the ipod train...a bit late.

I just finished reading Redemption while doing my CD's and let me tell you...that book was GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy that there are 14 in the series, because to say I am left wanting more does not cover my emotions. I can't wait to start the next book tomorrow!!!!!

I have been really great lately! I am VERY thankful to the Lord for that!!!! I owe everything to Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am actually celebrating something very important tomorrow...a mile stone if you will!!!! A goal that I have been trying to make has finally come to pass! I am so proud of myself, but I couldn't of done it without the help of the Lord!!!!!He has shown Himself faithful in so many ways, and I know that His grace is sufficient for me no matter what comes my way in this life. I am loving my life right now so much! This has been such a wonderful summer!!!!! And I have nothing but hope for my future! This year at school will be great, and I have a lot more of the summer to enjoy!!!!!

I am done working next Friday! AH! I can't believe it!!!! I am going to miss it so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment