Monday, July 20, 2009

*Exhausted!*

I am so tired right now! It is 6:30 pm and I'm writing this blog to try and keep myself awake, but I don't think it's gonna happen!!!! I might just be going to bed now, and waking up in the middle of the night! It's a good thing to be so tired from an amazing weekend, though. It is definitely catching up to me! I need SLEEP!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I am so afraid when I serve such a powerful God. I feel like I am the one who would ask to walk on water, then look at the waves crashing around and sink. Jesus would have to ask me why I had such little faith...why I didn't trust Him. I know in my head that Jesus is more than trustworthy, now I just have to get it into my heart. My head and heart are usually opposites. My feelings contradict a lot of the things I know to be true. That's why I don't rely on my feelings to make decisions or evaluate a situation. Because when I rely on my feelings I just become a crazy mess of worry. All I know is.... I need to cease striving and know that He is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment