Thursday, July 9, 2009

*Happy Thursday!*

I could listen to Taylor Swift all day long. I just love her! There is not a song I don't like, and there is not a song that I have gotten tired of yet.

Summers go by really slow if you ask me! And it's really strange, because when I'm at school I feel like that's all that matters and life back home is just a blur. And now that I am home, I feel like I've never been to College at all! Like it is just a far off dream. I feel like this is all that matters and College is just a blur. When I graduate, I bet it will feel like it all went by in a blink of an eye, with only a few memories left to remind me that I went. I can only tell like four memories or so from each year of school, and everything else just like fades away. I have plenty of pictures to remind me what has happened in the past three years, though. But I never go back and look...it always weirds me out and makes me think too in depth about things that don't really matter anymore. So much as happened, but I can't really remember what....haha....life is weird like that. It's so fast and so slow at the same time. I wonder if I will even remember this day next year. I don't even remember what classes I took fall semester of last year. And at the time it seemed like I was in those classes ALL the time. Whatever classes they were. But now they have just faded.

Gotta go get ready for work...HAPPY THURSDAY!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment