Thursday, July 23, 2009

*Last Day*

Tomorrow is my last day of work and I can hardly believe it! I mean...these past 7 weeks have FLOWN by!!!! I have learned so much from it, and I am going to miss the kids like crazy! And I am DEFINITELY going to miss working with Kristin!!! She keeps me laughing and smiling, and like her mama says...we are two peas in a pod! I'm sad to say good-bye to everyone! I'm not good at good-byes at all....

One thing I've learned in life is that the only thing that never changes is that things are going to change. Life is all about changing and seasons...and I am really having to get that through my head. I like SAMENESS....change scares me so bad! But now I am learning to embrace it. And it is so hard to say good-bye to parts of my life, but I can rest in the fact that each new part will have it's own set of joys! The Lord has always been faithful and sent the right friends at the right time. Even if they are only in my life for a short amount of time. Each season will bring new people, and each season people will leave. And you know what? That's okay. It used to terrify me, and I'd freak out about it....but I have come to realize that the only thing I can't live without is my Jesus, and luckily He will never leave me! He is the only sameness I will ever have. And that's the only sameness I need! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment