Friday, July 3, 2009

*Oh, wow...it's EARLY!*

I am up at the crack of dawn, because I was woken up by a crazy spider dream, and I can't go back to sleep. I feel really happy for some reason...this time of day might be good for me. I haven't seen 6am in years!!!! I had no idea that things happened before 9:30!!!! This is basically in the middle of the night for me!!!!

Last night I got a call from one of my kids from school and she gave me a voicemail thanking me...and you'll never guess why! She thanked me for praying for her, because she said my prayers work better than anyones!!!! HAHA! It made me laugh so hard!!! She is going through something in her life and really needs comfort, and so she had me pray for her a day last week, and a day this week. She says that the days I pray for her are the best days she has had, and that I must be doing something special. Some other girl in the class said "I'll pray for you!" and she said : "No! Miss Abby's really work!!!!!" HAHA!!!! What a cutie! And I am definitely thankful that the Lord has answered my prayers for her considering I was really worried about her! I have no idea if she is a Christian or not, but it's nice that she asked me to pray for her. I am thinking no considering she thinks only my prayers are heard by God..which is definitely NOT the case. But it does make me laugh that she would see it that way. I don't talk about God first with the kids, but if they become interested I am definitely not going to ignore their questions. Especially when I know God in a way that gives me absolutely no doubt about Him. How could I ignore questions to be politically correct if eternal life is at stake?! And this little girl is starting to have questions. I told her Jesus was with her in the lonely nights, and she said when I prayed for her, she could feel Him there. How awesome is that?!?!

Jesus shows up when we ask Him to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can always count on Him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment