Tuesday, July 7, 2009

*Good Days!*

So...I have been really great lately! I am seriously having so many good days in a row, and finally moving past everything. That whole "it takes half of the time you dated" thing is SO true!!!! And now I am just super excited about my life right now, and I know that this next year at school is going to be AMAZING!!!!! I am hoping that a transfer group will be put together for WOW, because I want to make the transfers feel as welcome as possible! It's hard coming in halfway through! And most transfers have a story as to why they moved, so it might be a time where they need help even more. I know I had a story. A big one. And I'm just at a point in my life where I am able to deal with all that happened at Tech. I am finally becoming myself again, and it was only recently that I realized how much of myself I had lost. I had become someone I didn't even recognize. It feels good to have my confidence back. :) Because I have my confidence back, I know this school year is going to be ten times better than the last! Because I am not afraid to make friends, and I am not going to settle for something less than what I am looking for just because I am insecure and want a place to belong. In fact, I have decided not to date anybody this year, just to make sure that doesn't happen! I'm going to take care of my heart, and give the Lord full reign!!! Looking back...I totally got myself into the mess that has been my life recently. But now the mess is starting to be swept away, and everything is falling into place. I am really happy....and such a different person. I know this year is going to be absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!

So yesterday before school I read this in my bible:

And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward." Matt 10:42

And then it was really funny, because I got to school and this little girl came and said "Can I have one of your cups?". These children have been stealing my cups for a while now...I brought a lot of orange cups to school to use for an experiment, but now I use them for my 50 cent coke. SO I was like "No" and then the verse popped in my head and I was like "YES!!! I MEAN YES!!!!! TAKE MY CUP!!!!! PUT WATER IN IT!!!! HAVE A CUP OF WATER!" hahahaha! She looked at me like I was crazy! Then another kid asked if they could have my water bottle...and I usually would say no, because it's MY water bottle! But I was like "YES!!! TAKE IT!!!" haha...I hope they don't start to take advantage of my water giving...but maybe that's a good thing. But I won't get reward for those considering I'm telling about it....but it's still funny, because I take the word seriously! My conscience like took over, and now my cups are gone. But that's okay :) lol...Gotta get ready for work...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment