Thursday, August 13, 2009

*Me-Not at my best!*

I am about to rant and rave, because I am always trying to have it together and today on the eve of my wisdom teeth removal, I am NOT okay!!!! And you know why?! Because bridesmaid dress shopping is horrible! THE WORST!!!!! Why do people make it out to be a fun event!? Someone else gets to pick out a dress that looks completely unflattering, while they look perfect in their well-fitted wedding dress! To make things more stressful they didn't have my size, so I just got measured and ordered some dress cold turkey! Whose to say it's even gonna look right?!?!?! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so upset right now! I have lost my cool!!! It is so lost, I have no idea when I'll find it!!! It has gone and hidden in a cold, dark place where noone has ever gone before! I cried in the middle of David's Bridal for all to see. All those brides trying on their dresses with not a care in the world look over and see me red faced and heaving! Because not only did that not work out, but the OTHER bridesmaid dress I have for another wedding came in and looks SO BAD!!!!!! Dresses normally make me feel beautiful, but this makes me feel like a hobbit!!!!!!!! AK!!!!!! The fact that I have been worrying about getting my wisdom teeth out has not helped in any way! I have been cleaning and doing chores to get ready for school for three days, and I am just stressed!!! I feel like the more I do, the more there is to get done!!!! My room is SO messy, but I've been working on it all the time! HOW is that possible?!?!?!??! I have been working so hard at living a calm, cool, and collected life. But right now....I'm throwing that to the wayside!!!!!!!!!!! I am just going to lay here in my pajamas with a box fan blowing on me until I feel better. Then, like I always do, move on and start a new day with a smile on. Luckily, my new day is coming with happy pills thanks to the surgery.

I do have a Chris Tomlin concert to look forward to tonight! And (as you can see by the post) some praying to do. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment