Monday, August 17, 2009

*The Life!*

I have been bedridden for four days now, and it is not that bad at all! I actually would love to have one week out of every month where I can just sleep and watch movies with no obligations. This is the life!!! I am not the kind of person that has to be doing something all the time, and it takes a while for me to get sick of being alone. I would probably have cabin fever by now if I didn't have so many amazing friends and family members who have come to visit! Since my dentist is my uncle, I even got a special visit from him the day of! Gotta love those family connections!!! And I have a ton!

Because of the pain pills I can't really stay coherent that long, and I am feeling really happy! I'm like stuck in bed with a huge face and just really okay with it all. Nothing is bothering me! "Don't worry, be happy" is my motto this week, and it is wonderful, haha! BUT, I do want to be able to focus more so I can start reading "Me, Myself, and Lies". It's a book that Beth Moore is doing a bible study with for her blog! I can't wait to see what's inside! I love having a new book to read!!!! I forced myself to read last night from "Dear Jesus" because I haven't been getting bible time in considering my brain is incognito this week! The words were like moving and it took like five minutes to read one sentence! Then it didn't really register what it meant, so I gave up and turned on Golden Girls. I slept most of the day yesterday, so I woke up at like 2am last night and had nothing to do! Just watched Golden Girls and played with some of the stuff nana gave me! People were very good at picking out what presents to get me! I have used it all! My nana is so sweet! She knows I love presents, so she wrapped every little thing so I had a ton to open! Everyone has been so kind and thoughtful!!!!! I feel so loved!!!!! I think if I fell off the face of the earth a couple people would notice. lol. And it's nice to have times like these to remind me of that! I have such a strong and wonderful group of people backing me up no matter what! I am very blessed!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Abby! I'm so glad you are feeling better!! I know, there nothing quite like spending a week in bed watching movies!! My favorite "vacation" (if you want to call it that) of all time is when I spent almost 2 weeks in Nebraska recovering from my nose surgery. I just vegged..it was the life!!! :)

    ReplyDelete