Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*Baby, It's Morning Time!!!*

I am so happy to be able to blog this post! I have been waiting SO long to be able to write something like this!!!! I mean...I feel like my life consisted of tears and prayers of healing for such a long time!!!!! I feel SO happy! Joyful! I know that no matter what happens to me in my life, God is good, and He is up to my good whether I can see it at the time or not! I just feel like singing praises to Jesus all night and all day for all He has done!I can't stop smiling, because I am just so thankful that the Lord has healed me! And I know that there are going to be other trials in my life, but when they hit, I will remind myself that the Lord is up to something! The Lord CAN and WILL bring beauty from ashes!!! Sometimes you just have to give it time! Be patient when you don't understand! Be patient when it hurts!!!!! God is up to something MORE!!!!

Every fear that I had over the summer about the Fall was just a waste of time!!! I feared that I would have my feelings hurt all over again, but omg, that is so not the case! I am just happy! I feel absolutely NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!!! :) And I just laugh, because I didn't know how I'd feel, and it's seriously NOTHING! My heart doesn't race...my feelings feel fine...I am just HAPPY! Happy about all my new friends!!! Happy about how far the Lord has taken me! Happy I'm not the girl I was! Happy that no one on this earth has control over my heart or feelings!!! Happy that the one who has control is the Lord!!! Happy about all the wisdom that the Lord allowed me to get this summer! In my devotional last night I read this verse that is SO true!!! "Wisdom lights up a person's face, softening it's hardness." -Ecclesiastes 8:1 I prayed for wisdom, and I really feel like the Lord has blessed me with some! This summer was such a growing time for me...and I feel like I have finally found a part of me that was lost a long time ago! I feel more myself than I have in three years!!!! I HAD to deal with myself and see myself for what I really was. I HAD to change...I had no other choice, because the love of the Lord engulfed my life in such a way that I wanted nothing more than to become a different person! Things that I thought I never could accomplish..I did! That and so much more!!!! The power of the Holy Spirit is so much powerful than I could of ever imagined!!!! I feel so impowered! So confident with the Lord by my side!!!!

It doesn't take a dating relationship to make life feel great! It takes giving the Lord every single thing in your life! It takes being able to NOT have someone! To be able to be completely alone and in the world, and still be okay! Dying to yourself, and going through some pain! Yes! I said it!!! I think to get to joy, you sometimes have to feel pain first! But, it makes the joy that much sweeter! I feel so much joy in my heart, I just want to dance all night long!!!! Though sorrows may last for a night...joy comes in the morning!!! And, baby! It's morning time!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Abby, I cannot tell you how happy this post makes me!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you are so happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete