Saturday, June 18, 2011

*Clean Cleaning Supplies?!*

One thing I've learned that blows my mind since moving out of the house is that you have to CLEAN cleaning supplies. I know…completely crazy, right? You clean up with a dish towel or sponge and then you have to wash them both! There is more work because you got the cleaning supplies dirty. That is just super weird and awful if you ask me! Where does the cleaning end?!? It's a never ending cycle of washing madness!!!! You clean the dishes with a sponge, then it gets dirty so you clean that in the sink. Cleaning the sponge makes the sink dirty so you use a towel to clean that which brings about yet another load of laundry!!! Out comes another chore I don't have time for! What is the deal?!?! There HAS to be a better way! Am I just doing it differently or do we all crazily clean cleaning supplies?!?! THIS IS ALL SO WRONG!!! Cleaning supplies must be cleaned?!?! REALLLLY?!

I also didn't realize how dirty a house gets just by existing and you don't really have to make a mess to have a reason to clean. I have been cleaning everyday and it's still not what I want it to be! That's just wrong, too. In a world of women having careers, how is there hope for our houses?! Are we all just going to be crazy people?!?! Am I just doomed to be frantically dragging my vaccum behind me as I leave for work? Unfortunately, my trophy wife plan has failed, so I think maybe so. haha Maybe I should buy more tennis skirts and give it another go.


No comments:

Post a Comment