Friday, February 25, 2011

*Little Survey to Pass the Time*

-I am going stir crazy being stuck in my house sick! It is driving me mad!!! I am SO ready to see the outside world!!! You know it's bad when I'm whipping out a survey. Kinda brings me back to my high school days.

Nine things about myself:
1. I dance everyday for at least a few seconds. (For instance, I did the 'walk it out' while turning on my tv today)
2. I love laughing more than anything in the world.
3. I really love chubby babies.
4. In the words of my best friend Kate: "When life gets tough, Abby gets tougher." (I'd consider myself a fighter/overcomer.)
5. I love to encourage people and I don't leave nice things I'm thinking about someone to myself.
6. It is against my nature to be disloyal…even when I try my hardest not to like certain people, I have no control in the matter!

7. I can't get enough of children and I know I am very lucky to be around them so much.
8. I love to sing, but I am horrible at it. One of my students raised their hand the other day after I belted out the 'Q' song and asked: "Um, why do you sing like that?" haha
9. I am very easily moved by things and very empathetic. I am known to tear up at every American Idol episode and Pampers commercial.

Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Be madly in love with Jesus Christ and love Him far more than you'll ever love me.
2. One of the most important things to me by FAR is to make me laugh and have fun/play with me. Life is hard enough without being around super serious people. I want someone that I can laugh with in the good and in the bad. It just makes life more endurable.
3. Eat A LOT and don't obsess about exercising…I don't want no skinny man or abs! Yikes!!! Teddy bear men or bust! haha (Not only are they more huggable, but they make me look great in pictures)
4. Don't always have the right things to say when it comes to romantic things... to me that means you've had too much practice!
5. Communicate openly because I hate miscommunications!!! Be willing to talk things out and don't play games.
6. Love kids and your mama.
7. Bring me back to reality when I get dramatic and don't let me walk all over you. (This is a MUST. I have a very big personality, so I need someone who is strong and will tell me no.)
8. Be a hard worker and able to do things I'm unable to do. That to me is sooo irresistible.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Jesus and discovering more about who He is. There is so much my human mind cannot grasp.
2.My friends and family
3. My students
4. Past memories both good and bad
5. My to do list
6 . My future kids/husband
7. Heaven and my eternity to come

Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Brush my teeth (OF COURSE)
2. Turn my fan on
3. Read or get on my computer
4. Set my alarm a few times just in case I did it wrong the first two times. (It's a pain)
5. Journal
6. Think

Five songs I listen to often:
1. Holy is Our God-Starfield
2. Here With Me- Mercy Me
3. Revelation Song- Hillsong United
4. No Matter What- Kerrie Roberts
5. Closer- Shawn McDonald

Four things you're wearing right now:
1. The North Face fuzzy lounge pants
2.Twirp Shirt
3. Left pink sock
4. Right pink sock

Three people that mean a lot to you (in no specific order): (Are you kidding?! I can't choose just three!)
1. All of my wonderful family!!!
2. All of my precious students!!!
3. My few close friends that I am so thankful for!!!

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Have a family (of course!)
2. I think the one above about covers it….my biggest dream is just to be a wife and mom. I want to be the one behind the scenes helping out the people I love the most in the world. It's weird to think I haven't even met the ones who will have my heart yet. I am learning how to truly guard my heart and make good decisions for my family now. It's going to be worth it.

One confession:
1. NSYNC "No strings Attached" is still my favorite concert that I've been to in my life. Nothing can outdo the dancing and flying saucers during the space cowboy.

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHA I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!! You really know yourself well Abby!!!-thats something you should should add to your list of "nice things about you!"

    ReplyDelete