Thursday, February 3, 2011

*My Life is Average Moment*

I don't know if you've heard about the website mylifeisaverage.com, but I can relate to a lot of the comments on the website. One moment happened the other day that really made me consider writing on there because it was definitely an MLIA moment! Let me explain...

I know this is going to SHOCK you, but I am a dramatic person. Yes, I am known to make big dramatic scenes just because I think it's fun. When the robber made his way onto the college campus last semester, I made sure to take a few laps screaming around the coffee table for kicks. People say that doing things like that in a tense moment is not beneficial, but I completely disagree. It makes it a little bit more fun and I end up laughing at myself instead of balling in an unsuspecting person's arms. There are a lot of benefits to coffee table laps I'm telling you.

Anyway, the other day I was feeling passionate so I went into my living room and said to my mom: "I am the problem child! I have no money and nowhere to go!!!" *insert dramatic moment* The average came in when my mom gave me an answer I wasn't ready for: "Well, we like you being here...who else would feed the cats?". *insert enormous record scratch*

Who else would feed the cats?! WHO ElSE WOULD FEED THE CATS?!?! What has my life come to?! I AM the cat lady. My mom has made my life average by accidentally making me the cat lady. I always joke about being the crazy cat lady, but I'm not being serious! This was a little too close to home. Here, kitty kitty

*In reality I am MORE than happy to be home and my life is going great! The Lord is doing MANY wonderful things and I am so thankful. I'm definitely not the problem child, either. I wrote my mom a note the other day that she read to her moms bible study and you'll never guess what somebody said! Somebody said that they can only hope that their child would write a letter like that to them someday. I will let my mom know next time she's frustrated because I left a little mess, used too many towels, or completely ruined the dryer that there's someone out there wishing for a child like me! haha Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS! this is so hilarious and i can so picture it being ME come may 15 or so when i move back in with good ole mom, dad, and two cats. HA! love you, abs!

    ReplyDelete