Wednesday, July 20, 2011

*Fingerprint Debacle Part 2! (THE ENDING)*

Some of you may remember reading about my licensure debacle over my fingerprints a few months ago. You also might remeber the creepville visit to the jail I made to get some new ones. Well, it turns out that the second ones are still not sufficient to the Po Po which was shocking to say the least. I'm the only one who has not received my license in the mail out of all the people I know. Instead of having a panic attack, I decided to put the Police on speed dial and call them everyday this week.

Turns out my fingerprints apparently will NEVER be good enough to go through! Yep, I have managed to ruin my fingerprints and I bet you couldn't guess why. I have washed my hands so much that I literally rubbed my fingertips raw enough that the prints always look a little off on that paper!!! My germophobe tendencies have come back to bite me in the rear!!!!!! Who knew?!

If that doesn't give you an idea of what a germ freak I am, I don't know what will! Luckily, they are going to let them go through and give me my license anyway just a couple of months after everyone else. My tainted fingers are to blame for this very grievous incident, but at least there is hope for me. Now it's just a waiting game.




No comments:

Post a Comment