Wednesday, August 4, 2010

*Famous*

I had a sudden flashback to a day at school while brushing my teeth this morning. I saw five little girls crowded around me at the sink watching me with curious gazes. This time they were a figment of my imagination, but on a few occasions they've been very real. I took my toothbrush to work everyday, because in my mind nobody should go all those hours without keepin the hygiene up. When 3:00 rolled around, everybody knew it was time for me to brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth every afternoon, but on a particular day five little girls started following me to the door saying "Can we watch?! Can we watch?! PLEASE!!!". "Well, it's not that interesting, but okay..you can come." I felt like a mother duck because we all walked in a line, me leading at the front. "You're famous, Miss Abby!" one little girl said to me from behind. I looked back in that moment and saw those smiling girls walking behind me, and I started to laugh. haha...me? famous? That's funny. I never have had so many people interested in watching me brush my teeth before and I doubt it'll ever happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment