Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sometimes I don't understand everything that happens in my life. But you know what? That's just fine with me, because the maker of the universe has my life in His hands. And one day everything is going to make perfect sense. One day every knee will bow and everything will be just as it should be. I can't wait for my happily ever after in eternity!!! Today I felt the Lord so close and it reminds me how lucky I am to be His. I was having a moment where I was questioning myself, and I was like: " Jesus! sometimes I feel like such a broken human that I'm not sure i have much to offer. I want to do what you want, but what do I even have?" and He gave me a great answer that I wrote in my journal for future reference, He said " I have gifted you beyond what you realize." I know it sounds crazy to some, but I really do hear Him. Not everyday, but there are definite times when I hear Him speak. Only when I completely humble myself and know my only strength is in Him. How neat that the Lord says He has gifted me. I wonder what those gifts are. It was definitely what I needed to hear. He has given me what I need to follow His will. He is so good to me. I don't deserve all this love! I just typed this whole blog from my phone. Technology is amazing!!!!! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment