Wednesday, May 20, 2009

*A love that does NOT disappoint!*

There are two things I want to share because God has really spoken to me through them lately!!!!! I love how God works!!!! He makes the worst situations turn out to be the best!!! He is such a good God! I am so thankful to Him...He blesses me so much more than I deserve!!!!!! A theme I have seen in almost all my time with the Lord lately has to do with giving thanks in all circumstances!!! A thankful heart is the best sacrifice we can give!!! It is truly an honor to Him when we are truly thankful for what He has done! And I AM very thankful! :)

I can completely relate to these lyrics below, and God is truly teaching me lessons that I will treasure forever!

"And every tear that had to fall from my eyes
And everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night
Every change life has thrown me
I'm thankful for every break in my heart
I'm grateful for every scar
Some pages turned
Some bridges burned
But there were lessons learned."- Carrie Underwood

This next one is from the beginning of a book I'm reading called "Left at the Alter" (Thanks, Hadoo, for buying it for me!) It brought tears to my eyes because there is so much truth to what she says!!!!:

"This is not a love story about a woman and a man. This is a story about a woman and her God. A God who loved her so much that he allowed a terrible thing to happen to her. Not because he didn't love her, but because something much more important was at stake. He had invaluable life lessons for her to learn, lessons that not only would bring her closer to him, but also show her in the end that his love is the only love that will never disappoint!"-Kimberley Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment