Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*Case of the GIGGLES!*

Today I had a MAJOR case of the giggles!!! And I definitely still have a case of the giggles as I write this. It all started when nana introduced me to the old "Pink Panther" movies. They probably aren't as funny as I made them out to be, but for some reason I got the giggles today and could not stop laughing for the life of me! My abs hurt from laughing so hard. It was like a giggle work-out! I am still laughing so hard!!!! Everything seems extremely funny to me,so the parts of the movie I thought were hilarious may not be to the reader. But oh well...I like writing them out because at least I can get a laugh while remembering.

The thing that really set me off laughing was this part where Clueseau decided to dress up as a hunchback. He had this hunchback kit randomly sitting around the house with a nose and outfit and a blow up hump. Well the fact that he had a hunchback kit was funny enough for me...and I really wondered where I could get one. The hump clearly said not to blow it up too big...and of course he blew it up too big and went flying and flew by the bell and then let his air out and fell into the water. That part was not that funny...the hunchback part and this next part was. Someone called him on the phone and in the most serious voice Clueseau was like: "Why yes, it is very lucky that there was still air in my himp (hump) so that I could stay afloat until I could be rescued." I mean seriously.....he floated with his hump!!!!!! I don't know why, but that makes me laugh until I cry!!! WHERE IS MY HUMP COSTUME?!?!?! I want to dress as a hunchback!

I am very tired and out of it (obviously) so I'm just gonna write my second favorite part really quick. I have the giggles so bad you have no idea. It's so much fun...I wish I had the giggles everyday. Except for when I have them at REALLY bad times like when someone is singing or at a funeral. That is so bad, because I look like a heathen, and people accuse me of being immature. Me? Immature?? NEVER! ;) But anyways there was this other time where Clueseau was checking into a room and there was a little dog in the room and also the front desk man. So Clueseau (omg I'm laughing as I write this I can hardly get it out)...So Clueseau asked the desk guy "Does your dig bit" Which means "Does your dog bite" in his french accent. And the man was like "No"....so then Clueseau reached down to pet the little puppy and the puppy bit him so bad that all of his fingers were in the dogs mouth! WELL Clueseau was like "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!" And the man just goes "That's not my dog." It was funny because that dog seemed so much like the desk man's dog. Why was the dog there anyway?! Ya..I think it's so funny...and throughout the movie they called the "toilet" the "twoliet" because they had french accents. AHHH It was so funny to me!!!!! I don't even know if it is really truly funny...but to me it was the funniest thing ever. And I am really glad I watched it, except for I can't stop laughing hours later! But I guess there are worse problems to have :)

*GOD IS SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHT!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment