Sunday, May 10, 2009

*Blogger At Heart*

The title of this post is true....It's my confession. I love to blog and I will always love to blog until the day I die. I miss the days when we were all in ninth grade and blogging was the cool thing to do. So I am going to revert back to those glory days and start a blog again...even if only one person reads it twice a year.

Today is Mother's Day and let me tell you...I have one of the best moms ever! I am so thankful for her, and I feel like God has blessed me so much since the first day I was born!!! I have SUCH a great mom, which explains why I turned out so amazing. Okay, just kidding...but really. I got her salt and pepper shakers from Cracker Barrel, and I think you all should buy gifts from that place because they wrap the gift for you! I mean, that is the biggest relief I can think of! I do not appreciate spending time trying to wrap a gift and cut out the right size, then the paper is way too big or too small. I would just rather have it done for me. And in reality the person receiving the gift is better off as well.

Sooo...It's OFFICIALLY SUMMER!!! I am soooo glad to be back in Little Rock because there are two Hallmark shops, and a Target. How on earth do I live all school year without those shops?! I have managed to keep my room clean, and bring all my college stuff home without completely wrecking the place. This is quite the accomplishment! I am trying to turn over a new leaf, and be clean. We will see how long that lasts. I am guessing about two weeks...but maybe more! The Lord does work miracles. Speaking of the Lord, He has been doing so much in my life and I'm really excited about it!!! He is revealing Himself to me in ways He never has before, and I am soo excited about what He is going to do in my life and heart! I feel so close to Him right now, and it is one of the best feelings. There is no place in life I'd rather be than were I am right now. Because this is exactly where God wants me, and He gives me supernatural peace and joy. I thank God everyday for what He has done and continues to do!!! My God is mighty to save! And if you pray for wisdom, God will give it graciously! Ask for it!!!! It's an awesome thing! :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Abby!!! I am so glad you are my daughter!!! I am also so thankful you have kept your room clean with all your stuff in it and not all over my house!! I love you much!! You are so special!!!!

    ReplyDelete