Saturday, May 16, 2009

*Interesting Life?*

Today was a Kelcie day from beginning to end and it was so much fun! I asked her to get a blog, and she told me that her life wasn't as interesting as mine was and there was no way she could blog. I was like "What on earth?! My life is not interesting at all!" And at this point my phone had falled through the back of the bed to that annoying place where it's just out of reach behind the headboard. So I started to crawl under the bed and was like "I have no idea what you are talking about, my life is not that interesting!" And she started laughing so hard because while I said this I was COMPLETELY stuck under the bed. Half in and half out just screaming the words because I was stuck! That bed is sooooo not gonna be helpful if a burgaler decides to come get me. It was like just big enough for parts of me to fit, and my rear end got STUCK STUCK STUCK!!!!!! She was like "SEE!!!! look, your life is interesting! Who else is stuck under their bed right now?!" Sooo according to Kelcie your life is interesting if your booty is too big to fit under the bed while trying to get the cell. So good news. My life is interesting. According to Kelcie at least.

I have the best set up at nana's house. A huge king size bed with a plasma tv and a bathroom all to myself. I love it. I think I'll stay here more often!So today Kelcie said the funniest thing to me.... She was like: "Hey lets do what singles do and go to the zoo and hang-out with the monkeys!!!" I started laughing so hard!!!!! Apparently if you are a hip single you need to head to the zoo and chill with the Monkeys. See I think that Kelcie could make a GREAT blog. Possibly call it "According to Kelcie" cause according to Kelcie singles hang at the zoo and when she grows up she's gonna own a plane. hahaha. We both have high hopes for ourselves...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment