Tuesday, May 12, 2009

*And the other's gold*

Lately I've gotten to hang-out with the people who have been in my life all along. Yesterday I got to see Allyson who I have known from birth, and today I got to hang-out with Sarah and Rebekah who I've known from birth also! I see Macy all the time now, and of course I've known her since she was born. Meagan came over today and we have been best friends since 7th grade, and Katelind has been there forever, but unfortunately she is in Rome right now. It's really hard getting messages from her, but not getting to call back! Noel came over today as well, and we have been friends for many years! I'll be hanging out with Kelcie a lot, too, and we have been close for years. I love it that I have friends that stick by me my entire life. It's a great feeling, and brings back so many good memories. God has blessed me with people who are so loyal, and I appreciate Him so much for that!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! The Lord has been good to me! :)

I went to physical therapy and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! It was a ton of guys between the ages of 26-33 hanging out talking to me. Apparently they didn't have any clients other than me, and most of them were personal trainers anyway. These men were the funniest men and they seemed happy that I was there. It was tons of fun!!!! I can't wait to go back Thursday! Hurting my elbow might have been a great thing, haha! They talked about getting me involved in personal training, and hardcore work-outs...they obviously don't know who they are talking to. Canvas starts tonight..it has moved to Tuesday nights so I'm pumped!!!! I love worshipping there, it always is a time where I really get stuff out of it spiritually, and have a lot of personal growth in the Lord. I'm excited to see what He has in store for tonight! In my personal spiritual life He has definitely had a lot in store..and like the bible says...Those who put their trust in the Lord will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment