Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bloggin in the Car

I've been up since 3:30am and I'm happy to report that I'm surviving so far. I would not suggest getting only four hours of sleep though, because my stomach feels like there's a match lit inside. It sometimes feels like a coon is taking bites out of it as well, but mom says I can't describe my stomach anymore because it's a form of complaining. I'm falling apart for the sake of fun and it WILL be worth it!

A desperate public restroom goer busted in on me in my stall a few miles back. She pushed so violently that it busted the lock and I was forced to scream bloody murder. That lady must have been in quite the pickle cause she shook molly's stall door for a while as well. We got outta there as fast as we could because that was a shocking experience for all. Public restrooms are a jungle I tell you!

We are listening to a really dramatic book on tape that is supposed to make the time go faster. In Jr. High mom made us listen to Dr. Dobson puberty tapes during car trips and it's sorta ruined all books on tape for me in general.

Right now I'm looking at the back of dad's head and sitting next to sleeping Zach. Molly and Logan are holding hands looking lovingly into each others eyes in the back. Mom is happy about the book on tape and i'm just sitting here writing, laughing outloud in my own thoughts. That happens a lot. I'm happy to be me because I keep myself entertained thanks to my exciting thought life.

Anyway....Happy Graduation to those who are not on the super duper senior train!!!

1 comment:

  1. BTW I love you and I love this post.
    the bathroom lady would happen to you- of all people. that is why i'm totally potty shy and CAN NOT for the life of me use a public restroom if someone else is in there. Yes, i just wrote that on blogger for all to see but after reading your post i feel my point is proved and i'm therefore completely justified in my quirky ways.
    ;)
    miss you! but im so glad y'all are having such a great time!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete