Thursday, November 26, 2009

*There Goes the Curtains!*

We just left my grandparents house from my dad's side who were an amazing host and hostess!! They were kind enough to give us their king size bed while they slept on an air mattress. Generosity like that is unheard of these days, but I'm not complaining because their bed was the most comfortable bed in the world! I need to get me a fluffy king bed soon for sure. My great grandparents on my mom's side were the first to own a king size bed in Arkansas. All the more reason to add one to my wish list! King beds are still too small to share in my book. I'm not a fan of sharing, because apparently I scream in my sleep, and the friends with me wake up worried. I don't like being woken up so I'd rather sleep alone.

So back to the amazing sleeping arrangements my grandparents gave me. They let me and Molly have thier entire nice room and bathroom to ourselves. Everything is decorated beautifully and put togethor to a tee. I shouldve thought twice before I started riding a pony stick around the room at high speed...but I didn't. There were two ponies in the hallway that were too appealing to resist. Molly was in the bathroom that was separated by glass doors and curtains. I thought it'd be funny to ride the pony over and stick it's head under the curtain and knock at Molly with it. I was right, it was hilarious. What wasn't hilarious was when I got comfortable and rode the pony stick in and out of the curtains and they came crashing down! One minute of pure bliss strait into panic! All I heard from Molly is a "You deserve that!!!" and I told her she better stay in and help me or her days as being my sister were over! We were laughing so it wasn't personal. Then we spent the next ten minutes laughing and trying to figure out how to put them back up when we heard "Get out here for the family picture!". But I was busy. Pictures would have to wait. Luckily I finally figured out that an important piece had flown under the dresser. I got it all fixed and was extemely relieved. That's the last time anyone gives up their room for me I'm sure! Haha

I just typed this in the car on my phone. That still boggles my mind!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment