Saturday, November 21, 2009

*My Dream*

Today I have realized what my dream life would be. I can't believe that I hadn't thought of it before. Watching "Blindside" made me realize that I want to marry a man that owns 85 Taco Bells. I mean....can you imagine?! Free Taco Bell anytime you want!!!!! A home and means to bring in somebody off the street and give them the life they always dreamed of! Not to mention REALLY cute clothes! How NEAT would that be?!?!?! I would LOVE to bring a boy in off the streets and love him and give him all he needs to succeed. I would LOVE to change a life in such a meaningful way while being the owner of Taco Bell!!!! HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the most incredible thing I can think of. That is my new dream!!!!! So, if you see a single hottie who happens to own a few Taco Bells...you know where to find me. My cell phone will be on loud so I can hear ya calling!

That is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment