Sunday, November 8, 2009

*The Most Horrific Story Ever!!!*

I haven't blogged lately, because I have been writing on paper more and I don't have enough time for both. I end up writing about four pages a night, and that can be time consuming. It's my favorite part of the day, though. Any kind of sad feelings about not having anyone to spill my guts to goes away when I get my pen out.I might switch off every once in a while,because a few people have reported that they miss my blogging. I can't say I understand why, but if someone thinks that my life is worth reading..then read on!!! haha

I am in agony to report that I have the most horrific story ever to write about today. I went back and forth on whether I was going to write about it or not, but then against my better judgment, here I am typing! I wanted to pretend that it never happened. Maybe if I never told anyone or talked about it, it would just be a figment of my imagination. But the sad truth is that it did, and I think you will be happy that I shared. Maybe I can get some new friends from sympathy points. We'll see.

Let me start by telling you about this nine dollar burger that I ate at the Hogs game on Saturday. It was weird and greyish, and the burger was twice the size of the bun. And I really don't think it was only beef...I thought I saw a little cat meat mixed in there. But going against my better judgment, (yet again), I bought it anyway. It tasted a little funny, but I tried to think nothing of it. But the repercussion of my actions came without delay. I started to get sick not ten minutes after I ate it. The entire ride home was one big mess of nausea and trying to survive. When I got home it only got worse. To get some laughs out of my bad situation, I grabbed my phone to quickly text one of my friends about what was happenin! But unfortunately what I didn't realize at the time was that I accidentally pressed my EX BOYFRIENDS name and he became the receiver of what I was about to say. Sadly..VERY SADLY..I was too sick and typing too fast to even realize it. I can't remember it word for word, (since I deleted it immediately to try to make it go away), but this is basically what the text message said:

"That low grade burger from lunch is back with a vengence! I'm gonna need that extra toilet seatbelt tonight!!!!!!!!!"

I can't even tell you how bad I felt!!! On top of being MAJORLY ill, my blood was starting to run cold along with it! I tried so hard not to cry! "THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the thin air in my room. I was utterly rejected by someone and here I am, seven months later, giving them a text about my miserable digestive life. Luckily, he was really nice about it, and it softened my heart towards him. Maybe this was God's way of bringing about a heart change in me? It does say that if you have animosity towards someone, you are not in the love of Christ. Possibly the Lord is finding ways for me to live even closer to Him. That's nice! It's kind of a positive way to look at it, right? God works everything together for our good...even text messages gone REAL bad. I still have a knot in my stomach thinking about it. But, that's so my life, so I better get used to it!

That wasn't the first time a text message has gotten me into troubles, but that will have to wait for later. A secret writing project is taking up a lot of my time right now, and I also need to go to bed so I can drive back in the morning. NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. aww! I'm sorry!

    So the choir teacher at my school who leads the musical has the phone numbers of a lot of students who help with sets. I find that weird but oh well. He wrote the text message, "See you in a bit, Honey! I'm on my way home!" Instead of sending to his wife, he accidentally sent it to one of the students. A female student. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete