Friday, June 18, 2010

*You forgot your pants!!!*

There I was, relaxing on the couch and innocently flipping through channels when I suddenly saw something really life altering…..Miley Cyrus was having a concert in London and COMPLETELY forgot her pants!!!!! My mouth hung open and I almost poured my drink on the ground. Miley? Honey? You left something at home….something very important. I know it's nice to be free every once in a while, but a concert tour that is all over ABC is not the time!

It was probably worse for me because it was in HD on a theatre screen as big as the wall. Maybe it wouldn't be SO bad if it were on a smaller screen. All I know is….I got an unwanted up close and personal experience with the pop princess herself. Isn't this supposed to be a role model for kids? I really liked Miley Cyrus and that's the truth, but I can't say I'm a fan anymore. I'm usually not legalistic, but in this case I certainly am. My kids are watching her every move and wanting to be just like her. If they continue to make Miley Cyrus their role model, they are going to get PRETTY cold in the winter!!!! Going without pants has got to be a frigid experience.

The other day me and my mom were getting a drink from Sonic and there was a girl standing on the street curb wearing a button up collard shirt as a dress with a belt in the middle. It was definitely obscene, but clearly she was just trying to give the world a free peep show. Well, my mom sees her and says really concerned: "I think that girl has been attacked and got her pants stolen!!! Maybe we should stop and help her!" LOL….talk about a funny moment for me. I am still laughing about it.

All I need to say is this……somebody needs to help Miley Cyrus because the poor girl got her pants stolen! As she ended her concert she went out saying "GOD BLESS YOU!!!!" and all I could think was "The only thing we need to bless is your poor little pantsless heart!"

2 comments:

  1. love this. bless her poor little pantsless heart indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Abby! You are hysterical. :) I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete