Saturday, December 19, 2009

*That box lied to me!!!*

For a long time now I've been thinking about how I needed to get in a bit more shape by the time of the wedding. Well, the months have gone by and nothing but good intentions have remained. So I decided last night that I would start today once and for all.I woke up with a determination AND an uninvited friend. Mr. Munchies was plaguing me more than he has in a while. I just wanted to snack on something,ANYTHING, paper if it needed to happen. Maybe it was me realizing how much I wasn't going to eat that made me hungry. So I finally got the munchies calling so bad that I figured I would go get something small, and possibly healthy? I opened the pantry and everything looked like it was so good, but I saw a weight watchers sign and decided to pick up the box.

"One Point!" it shouted at me in a big happy number. Whatever one point means..one point is small, so I figured it was a good thing to choose. On the cover there was the most delicious looking chocolate cake with heavenly looking icing. "THIS WILL DO!" Yummy cake and only one point! This is ideal! So I joyfully opened the box only to hear myself scream out loud "AHHH!!!" This is NOT what was on the box!!!!! A black piece of something about the size of my thumb came out. This is NOT cake!!!! This is not okay!!! They lied to me! But I decided to eat it anyway....I got one bite in and had to throw that piece of cardboard cake away! No wonder people lose tons of weight on weight watchers!!! I've lost my appetite for the whole day! A weight watchers cake really does make me run from food. BLEK. There is a reason the phrase "fat and happy" was coined. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment