Thursday, December 24, 2009

*Rainy Christmas Eve Thoughts*

Right now I'm laying in my cozy bed looking out my enormous window into the rainy outdoors. It's so peaceful and sort of makes me want to stay here all day. I AM going to get up and go to the Christmas Eve service, though. Our big church has three services that are completely different, so my family is going to all three. Not really sure about that for me. I'm horrible at sitting down and paying attention for long amounts of time.

I am enjoying this break SO much!!!! I want it to go by super slow and never end! Physical Science is the looming cloud of doom in the near future, but I try to block that out of my mind as much as possible, haha. It's been nice seeing friends that I haven't seen in a long time and hearing the doorbell ring with fudge and other goodies on the other side. People are so nice!!!! I remember when we used to bake cookies and take them to friends and neighbors. Those were the good ole days! Christmas definitely comes with a lot of good memories for me. Everyone is just a little more jolly, and there are tons of festive stuff to do.

I really have nothing of importance to say, I am just biding away time until I leave for church at 2:50. I'm glad I have a church that is really enjoyable to go to. I also get a ton out of it as well, so it's fun and beneficial! I am so thankful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment